CPR and First Aid Instructor Trainer, “Help Save a Life”
Youmna Khalil is an Emergency First Response (EFR) Certified Instructor Trainer in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) for adults and children.
The certification is globally accepted and satisfies the requirements of governmental and international authorities worldwide. Emergency First Response (EFR) is the fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organization. With more than 56,000 instructors worldwide, Emergency First Response is backed by 48 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula.
In the past several years, she was successful in spreading general first aid knowledge to over 9000 people and over 300 people became internationally certified first responders.
Internationally Accredited Courses
Primary and Secondary Care Course (CPR and First Aid):
- AED Training
- Care for Children Course
General Awareness Sessions:
- First aid and CPR for adults
- First aid and CPR on children’s emergencies order nolvadex pct
- Children First Aid session
Courses are offered in English and Arabic. At the end of the session, participants will have knowledge of the following:
- How to act in an emergency and what to do first.
- Learn basic first aid skills such as bleeding, chocking, CPR, spinal injuries etc…
- Simulate scenarios of medical emergencies and practice on dummies.
- Gain confidence –and courage- to act and help others in need.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FirstAidAndCPRInEgypt