Reiki Level 1 with Steve Gooch
Date: February 23 & 24th, 2018. Time: 10am to 6pm.
Reiki is a set of practices designed to help restore the body to a natural state of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. It is easy to learn and once you have it, you have it for life! Reiki has transformed the lives of millions of people around the world and has been responsible for some truly remarkable physical, mental and emotional healings that continue to confound modern medical science.
This is what Reiky practice can help you with:viagra over the counter south africa
Strengthens the immune system
Increases the speed of recovery from injurycomprar viagra online en chile
Helps with pain relief
Relieves stress and anxietyantabuse online cheap
Encourages deep relaxation
Releases muscle tension Energizes and balances the whole body Brings deep peace to the mind and bodycialis uses side effects
Develops a sense of wellbeing and positivity
We can guide you through your healing powers journey in our course ͞The Healing Power of Reiki’͟, which is a First Degree Certificate Course By the end of a two-day class, held from approximately 10am to 6pm on both days, students will have gained the tools and techniques of the system to be able to work on themselves, family and friends. And they are going to love your new abilities!
Couse details:el uso de la viagra
- The history of Reiki
- What is Reiki & Reiki training
- How does Reiki heal and the many uses of Reiki
- 1st Degree Reiki attunements
- Hand positions for self and others, and what they influence Instructions for seated and table treatments
- Metaphysical body/mind relationships
- Practice of Reiki on self and others
- Simple meditation techniques for increasing energy awareness and sensitivity to energy flow.
- Basic Vipassana and MindCheck meditation practice. doxycycline hyclate pregnancy category
Course Price:dose of zithromax for adults
- Regular rate 3,000 L.E (from 2nd February onwards)
- Early bird rate: 2500LE (before 2nd February) neo ampicillin
- 1st & 2nd Degree Package: 5,000 L.E (Saving more than 1,000 L.E)
- Payment term: 25% reservation (non-refundable). 75% during the week before the course sedera sildenafil
(Please note that places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible. Reservation will not be confirmed until the 25% payment is done successfully)
About Steve Gooch: cipro side effects joint pain
Steve Gooch is the author of ‘Reiki Jin Kei Do: The Way of Compassion & Wisdom’ and a regular freelance writer on the subject of Reiki. He has been involved in Reiki and other healing modalities for the past twenty years. He was declared the international spokesman for the lineage and tradition of Reiki Jin Kei Do by its lineage head; Dr Ranga Premaratna, in 2006, for his services to Reiki and the Jin Kei Do lineage. Steve founded both Reiki Jin Kei Do UK and Reiki Jin Kei Do International, was the editor of the short-lived magazine ‘Focus: The Journal of Reiki Jin Kei Do UK’ and has taught Reiki in the UK, Egypt, Sudan and across Eastern Europe. He regularly receives invitations to teach from around the world. Steve has also trained in the older system of Buddho, which dates back 2500 years, and is the system of healing that eventually gave birth to the more modern, secular system of Reiki. The Buddho system is offered to students who have advanced enough in their studies of Reiki. Steve is currently living in Cairo and the UK where he is teaching Reiki and working on a second book: a novel based on his experiences of living and working in Sudan.